Lead Free Solder Bar SAC07 Sn99.3Cu0.7
Lead Free Solder Bar Sn99.3Cu0.7 doesn't contain lead and it's alloy of Tin & Copper respectively at 99.3% & 0.7% by weight. This alloy is the most economic and commonly used lead free type among the several major alloys (Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.7 & Sn99Ag0.3Cu0.7), and is mostly used for manufacturing purpose of electronics.
We accept both big orders and small orders. Big orders will be delivered by sea, small order will be delivered by courier service. Contact us, Whatsapp / Wechat:008613450770997 ; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com , or fill in the Contact Form in the bottom of this page.
Features of Lead Free Solder Bar SAC07 Sn99.3Cu0.7
1. Lead free and comply with ROHS regulation.
2. A high quality binary alloy for mechanical or electrical applications which demand lead free solders on difficult-to-solder surfaces composed of tin and copper it is an efficient suitable alternative to Tin/Lead.
3. Excellent joint strength.
4. Good wetting and fluidity properties.
5. Budget cost comparing to other lead free tin solder bar alloys.
Applications of Lead Free Solder Bar Sn99.3Cu0.7
For dip soldering & wave soldering of electronic & electrical purpose, soldering of plumbing.
Packing of Lead Free Solder Bar Sn99.3Cu0.7:
1. Made into bar form, each bar at around 0.5kg. Flexible and easy to control quantity to put into soldering pot.
2. Every 25kgs of the bar solders are packed into one carton.
5. We have plastic pallets to load the cartons, suitable for folk-lift operation and make it easier for shipping of exportation.
Storage & Handling of Lead Free Solder Bar SAC07 Sn99.3Cu0.7
1. Do not Fire anything near storage area.
2. Store in Dry, Cool and Non-Corrosive environment, avoid direct sun-light or humidity.
3. Solder bars are considered as infinitive shelf-life, though through time the surface of the bars might turn dull but this will not affect the using.
4. Working temperature at 350 – 450 °C. Read TDS & MSDS before using