Strict Standards: Non-static method Mod_Info::nextitem() should not be called statically in /www/wwwroot/March2018/xfsolder.com/source/widget/info_detail.php on line 100
1mm solder wire, 1mm solder, 44 rosin core solder, 44 rosin core, 63 37 tin lead solder, tin solder wire, solder wire 500g, Solder Wire 6337-News Center-Foshan Xi Feng Soldering Materials Co.,Ltd-

500g 1mm 44 Rosin Core Tin Lead Solder Wire 63 37 6337

500g 1mm 44 Rosin Core Tin Lead Solder Wire 63 37 6337

1mm solder wire 

Basic data for Solder Wire 500g 1mm 44 Rosin Core Tin Lead Solder Wire 63 37 6337:

Product: Solder Wire made with Tin and Lead (leaded solder wire).

Alloy: Solder wire 63 37 (6337). It contains 63% of tin by weight, and remaining 37% is lead, this is the eutectic solder wire alloy among the tin lead solder wire product group, the melting point and solidus point is same at 183 degrees Celsius without any pasty range.

Core: 44 Rosin core solder, a high activity rosin flux core (RA type), there is only little transparent residue after soldering which requires no clean in most general cases.

Wire diameter: 1mm solder wire. We also make a various solder wire diameter as per customer's request ranging from small wire diameter 0.2mm upto thick wire 3.2mm

Weight: 500g solder wire, approximately 1lb ( 1 pound is 454g). We also have 100g solder wire, 200g solder wire, upto 1000g solder wire per roll, or customized weight up to customer's requirement.

44 rosin core solder 

Is 500g 1mm 44 Rosin Core Tin Lead Solder Wire 63 37 6337 a good product?

Definitely this is a good solder alloy, the best solder alloy out of the tin lead product family. It's pre-fluxed with the no clean 44 rosin core, fast melting, low splashing, bright solder joint and good electrical conductivity. 

tin solder wire

How can you order 500g 1mm 44 Rosin Core Tin Lead Solder Wire 63 37 6337?

Please contact our sales team at email: xfsolder@gmail.com or xfsolder@163.com , Whatsapp / Wechat: 008613450770997.



 

Hits: 【Print】