Strict Standards: Non-static method Mod_Info::nextitem() should not be called statically in /www/wwwroot/March2018/xfsolder.com/source/widget/info_detail.php on line 100
tin solder, tin solder wire, tin wire, tin wire solder, 0.6 mm solder, 2mm solder wire, 1 lb solder wire, Sn 63 Pb 37 Solder Wire-News Center-Foshan Xi Feng Soldering Materials Co.,Ltd-

1 lb 500g 0.6mm to 2mm Diameter Tin Solder Wire Sn 63 Pb 37

1 lb 500g 0.6mm to 2mm Diameter Tin Solder Wire Sn 63 Pb 37

tin solder wire

Introduction of 1 lb 500g 0.6mm to 2mm Diameter Tin Solder Wire Sn 63 Pb 37

Material: Tin and Lead. This tin solder wire alloy use the high purity of tin ingots and lead ingots for casting the wire.

Alloy: Tin Wire solder of Sn 63 Pb 37, namely this tin solder contains 63% of tin and the remaining 37% is Lead. This tin solder alloy is the eutectic alloy, which has the melting temperature and solidus temperature same at 183 degree celsius. 

Wire diameter: Tin solder wire is available in 0.6mm solder wire to 2mm solder wire up to maximum 3.2mm solder wire. Choose the proper wire thickness, so that you can carry out your soldering work efficiently.

Weight: This tin wire solder is normally made into 500g solder per reel, or 1 lb solder which equivalent to 454g per reel.

tin wire solder

Usages of 1 lb 500g 0.6mm to 2mm Diameter Tin Solder Wire Sn 63 Pb 37

This tin solder wire is majorly used for soldering of electronic devices or electrical home appliances for it's good solder-ability, good electrical conductivity. It's the best tin solder out of the tin lead solder family for soldering electronics. If for some lower or medium applications, it's not always necessary to use tin wire solder Sn 63 Pb 37, the tin solder 40 60 would be good enough for most general soldering work.

tin solder

If you are interested to buy 1 lb 500g 0.6mm to 2mm Diameter Tin Solder Wire Sn 63 Pb 37, contact our sales team: Whatsapp/Wechat: 008613450770997 ; Email: xfsolder@163.com or xfsolder@gmail.com

 

Hits: 【Print】