|Name:||Low Temperature Solder Paste Sn42Bi58|
|Name:||Low Temperature Lead Free Solder Paste|
|Flux:||No clean flux|
|Applications:||Reflow soldering of electronics assembly|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Low Temperature Lead Free Solder Paste Sn42Bi58:
Solder Paste Sn42Bi58 is a paste that is mixed with a no clean flux with lead free alloy powder Sn42Bi58 consisted of 42% of tin & 58% of bismuth. It’s a low melting point solder paste comparing to most lead free solder or leaded solder.
Basic information of Low Temperature Lead Free Solder Paste Sn42Bi58:
Composition: Sn42Bi58, tin & bismuth
Powder size: Type 3, 25 to 45 microns. Other powder sizes available upon request.
Flux: No clean type (about 11.5%)
Melting Point: 138℃ (low melting point)
Packing: Jar or Syringe.
Weight: 200g/jar, 500g/jar, 1000g/jar, 2000g/jar or other weight as per customers’ requirements.
Color & Appearance of Paste: Metallic grey paste form.
Applications of Low Temperature Lead Free Solder Paste Sn42Bi58:
Solder Paste Sn42Bi58 is used for SMT (surface mount technology) of PCB assembly, BGA etc, especially suitable for soldering of temperature sensitive IC. Some IC (electronic components) are easy to damage when soldering temperature is high, to avoid such damage, low melting solder is needed. Lead free solder paste Sn42Bi58 has low melting point at 138℃ that can meet such requirements. Solder paste Sn42Bi58 can be soldered either through hot air gun manual soldering or reflow oven.
Feature of Low Temperature Lead Free Solder Paste Sn42Bi58:
1. Low melting point at 138℃, much lower compares to tin lead Sn63Pb37 solder at 183℃ or lead free Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5 solder at 217℃.
2. Good wetting property. Solder paste Sn42Bi58 is easy to melt & wet fast.
3. No clean flux. The residue of Solder Paste Sn42Bi58 after soldering is non corrosive and transparent, in most general applications there is no need to do cleaning.
4. Long tack time with stable viscosity during the continuous printing process.
5. Lead free, compliant to ROHS & REACH.
Using & Storage of Low Temperature Lead Free Solder Paste Sn42Bi58:
1. Store Low Temperature Lead Free Solder Paste Sn42Bi58 in refrigerator at temperature between 0 to 10℃ to keep the paste in stable quality.
2. Low Temperature Lead Free Solder Paste Sn42Bi58 must be taken out of the refrigerator at least 3 to 6 hours prior to use, so that it has enough time to turn to thermal equilibrium with the environment. Best ambient temperature will be 20 to 25℃ when conducting the soldering project.
3. We recommend using out the Solder Paste Sn42Bi58 after the jar is open each time. After opening the jar, solder paste should be gently mixed for at least one minute with a spatula. In case there’s still leftover paste after use, it must be tightly sealed and refrigerated. Before re-using, it’s a must to double check if the solder pastes hasn’t become separated or thicken to its usual state.
4. Read TDS of lead free solder paste Sn42Bi58 before using.