Lead Free Solder Bar SAC305
Lead Free Solder Bar SAC305 (Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5) is a high end lead free tin solder, with high percentage of silver content at 3.0% and fully comply with ROHS regulation. SAC305 means 3.0% is silver and 0.5% is Copper while remaining 96.5% percent is tin. All the solder bars are without flux, so a compatible flux is needed to be used together during soldering.
We accept both big orders and small orders. Big orders will be delivered by sea, small order will be delivered by courier service. Contact us, Whatsapp / Wechat:008613450770997 ; Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org , or fill in the Contact Form in the bottom of this page.
Features of Lead Free Solder Bar SAC305
1. A lead free solders that compliance with ROHS, ideal replacement to the traditional leaded solder Sn63Pb37
2. Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5 has a melting point 217 °C which is higher melting point comparing to Sn63Pb37.
3. Very low dross.
4. Good wetting, fluidity.
5. Excellent soldering joints.
Applications of Lead Free Solder Bar SAC305
It is ideal for electrical, electronics, PCB, circuit soldering, commercial applications by ways of dip soldering or wave soldering.
Packing of Lead Free Solder Bar SAC305:
1. Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5 solder are made into bar forms
2. Each bar is around 0.5kgs
3. Every 25kgs are packed into a carton.
4. We have plastic pallets to load the cartons, suitable for folk-lift operation and make it easier for shipping.
Notices for Storage & using of Lead Free Solder Bar SAC305
1. Protect from direct heat or sunlight.
2. Stored in dry & non-corrosive place.
3. With proper storage, the bar solders have infinitive shelf-life, though surface of bars might turn a bit dull but it will not affect the quality.
4. Appropriate flux must be used together with the bars for soldering.
5. Read MSDS of solder bar SAC305 (Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5) before using.