|Name:||Solder Wire SAC305 (Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5) Solid Core|
|Alloy:||Tin Silver Copper|
Solid Core Lead Free Solder Wire SAC305
Lead Free Solder Wire SAC305 (known as alloy Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5) is a high end lead free tin solder. SAC305 means 3.0% is silver and 0.5% is Copper while remaining 96.5% percent is tin. XF Solder wire SAC305 complies with ROHS standard. Solder wire SAC305 is available in many wire diameter from 0.2mm to 3.2mm.
We accept both big orders and small orders. Big orders will be delivered by sea, small order will be delivered by courier service. Contact us, Whatsapp / Wechat:008613450770997 ; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com , or fill in the Contact Form in the bottom of this page.
Features of Solid Cor Lead Free Solder Wire SAC305
1. The ROHS compliance lead free alloy Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5 to replace the traditional leaded solder Sn63Pb37
2. Melting point 217 °C
3. Low-residue no-clean solder wire. Especially adapted to the requirements in electronics production.
4. The flux stands out by hight temperature resistance, and it does not spray while melting.
Applications of Solid Cor Lead Free Solder Wire SAC305
It is ideal for electrical, electronics, PCB, circuit repair, commercial applications.
Packing of Solid Core Lead Free Solder Wire SAC305:
1. The solder wire sac305 (Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5) is available in many wire diameter & with different sizes of spools. We have ranging from 100g/spool, 200g/spool to 500g/spool or even 1000g/spool for client's option. Generally for distribution purpose for home use, repair works etc, small size spool is more recommended, for commercial or manufacturing purpose, big spool such as 500g/spool or 1000g/spool is better.
2. Small size spool is generally packed at 20pcs/box (such as 100g/spool, 200g/spool). Big size spool is generally packed 10pcs/box (such as 500g/spool, 1000g/spool).
3. Boxes will eventually be put into cartons making it better protected from damage during transportation.
4. We have plastic pallets to load the boxes, suitable for folk-lift operation and make it easier for shipping.
5. OEM (client's in-house private labels etc) is available with additional cost.
Notices for Storage & using of Lead Free Solder Wire SAC305
1. Protect from direct heat or sunlight. Store between 18 to 27 °C
2. Stored in dry & non-corrosive place
3. Read MSDS & TDS of solder wire SAC305 (Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5) before using.