|Name:||Solder Wire SAC07 (Sn99.3Cu0.7)|
|Name:||Lead Free Solder Wire Sn99.3Cu0.7|
|Core:||Rosin Flux 2.2% or solid core wire|
|Place of origin:||China|
Lead Free Solder Wire SAC07 Sn99.3Cu0.7
Lead Free Solder Wire Sn99.3Cu0.7 doesn't contain lead and it's alloy of Tin & Copper respectively at 99.3% & 0.7% by weight. The standard XF Solder wire Sn99.3Cu0.7 is furnished with a rosin flux core 2.2% or solid core wire. This alloy is the most economic and commonly used lead free type among the several major alloys (Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.7 & Sn99Ag0.3Cu0.7). We produce this solder wire at many different wire diameter ranging from 0.2mm to 3.2mm.
We accept both big orders and small orders. Big orders will be delivered by sea, small order will be delivered by courier service. Contact us, Whatsapp / Wechat:008613450770997 ; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com , or fill in the Contact Form in the bottom of this page.
Features of Lead Free Solder Wire SAC07 Sn99.3Cu0.7
1. This is a no-clean flux cored wire.
2. A high quality binary alloy for mechanical or electrical applications which demand lead free solders on difficult-to-solder surfaces composed of tin and copper it is an efficient suitable alternative to Tin/Lead.
3. Excellent joint strength
4. Good wetting and fluidity properties.
Applications of Lead Free Solder Wire Sn99.3Cu0.7
This flux cored solder wire is designed for electrical productions & repairs, such as radios, TVs, VCRs, stereos, wires, motors, circuit board and other electronics devices and Jewelry soldering.
Packing of Lead Free Solder Wire Sn99.3Cu0.7:
1. This Sn99.3Cu0.7 solder wire is available in many wire diameters & with different sizes of spools. We have ranging from 100g/spool, 200g/spool to 500g/spool or even 1000g/spool for client's option. Generally for repair shops or home use, small sized spool is more suitable, while for factory manufacturing purpose big spool is better.
2. Small size spool is generally packed at 20pcs/box (such as 100g/spool, 200g/spool). Big size spool is generally packed at 10pcs/box (such as 500g/spool, 1000g/spool).
3. Boxes will eventually be put into cartons making it better protected from damage during transportation.
4. We have plastic pallets to load the boxes, suitable for folk-lift operation and make it easier for shipping.
5. We also accept to OEM for clients, help to print client's own in-house private labeling etc with additional cost.
Storage & Handling of Lead Free Solder Wire SAC07 Sn99.3Cu0.7
1. Do not Fire anything near storage area.
2. Store in Dry, Cool and Non-Corrosive environment.
3. Wear Personal Protective Equipment while Handling.
4. Wear Personal Protective Equipment while Processing.
5. Working temperature at 350 – 450 °C. Read TDS & MSDS before using