|Name:||Solder Wire SAC0307 (Sn99Ag0.3Cu0.7)|
|Name:||Lead Free Solder Wire SAC0307|
|Alloy:||Tin Silver Copper|
|Core:||Rosin Flux 2.2% or solid core wire|
|Place of origin:||China|
Lead Free Solder Wire SAC0307
The Lead Free Solder Wire SAC0307 represents the soft solder alloy Sn99Ag0.3Cu0.7 which is a low silver alloy and free of lead. SAC0307 Solder wire is made with a nominal 2.2% of rosin flux core which makes it convenient to use, while solid core wire is available upon request. This alloy comply with RoHS regulation and can be used together with other RoHS compliance components. It's available in many wire diameter ranging from 0.2mm to 3.2mm.
Features of Lead Free Solder Wire SAC0307
1. The alloy SAC0307 (Sn99Ag0.3Cu0.7) is a lead free and RoHS compliance material
2. Perfect combination of tin, silver and copper, Lead free, Eco Friendly to the environment
3. Low melting point at 217~226℃
4. More smoothly soldering, much shining soldering point, faster Soldering and better conductivity.
Applications of Lead Free Solder Wire SAC0307
Solder wire SAC0307 (Sn99Ag0.3Cu0.7) is suitable for DIY Work, home improvement, Reparation of Wire/cable/TV/Radio/stereo/Toys/ Circuit Board and other Electrical Devices etc.
Storage & Handling of Lead Free Solder Wire SAC0307
1. Do not fire near the solder wire
2. Store the solder wires in dry and non corrosive environment, keep it away from direct sun-light, humidity for longer shelf life.
3. Wear proper protection equipment during soldering.
4. Read and follow MSDS & TDS of SAC0307 (Sn99Ag0.3Cu0.7) before using.