|Name:||Solder Paste Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5 SAC305|
|Name:||Lead Free Solder Paste|
|Alloy:||Tin, Silver, Copper|
|Flux:||No clean flux|
|Applications:||Reflow soldering of electronics assembly|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Lead Free Solder Paste Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5 SAC305:
Solder Paste Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5 SAC305 is a paste that is mixed with a no clean flux with lead free alloy powder Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5. It’s compliant with ROHS.
Basic information of Lead Free Solder Paste Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5 SAC305:
Composition: Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5, consisted of 96.5% of tin, 3% of silver and 0.5% of copper.
Powder size: Type 3, 25 to 45 microns. Other powder sizes available upon request.
Flux: No clean type (about 11.5%)
Melting Point: 217℃
Packing: Jar or Syringe.
Weight: 200g/jar, 500g/jar, 1000g/jar, 2000g/jar or other weight as per customers’ requirements.
Color & Appearance of Paste: Metallic grey paste form.
Applications of Lead Free Solder Paste Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5 SAC305:
Solder Paste Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5 is mainly used for SMT (surface mount technology) of PCB assembly, BGA etc. It’s an ideal solder that can replace leaded solder 63/37 to meet ROHS regulation. It’s extremely suitable for assembly of small IC or soldering projects that manual soldering by solder wire or wave soldering by solder bar can’t achieve. Lead free solder paste SAC305 can be soldered either through hot air gun manual soldering or reflow oven.
Feature of Lead Free Solder Paste Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5 SAC305:
1. Good wetting property. Solder paste Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5 is easy to melt & wet fast.
2. Adding silver in the solder paste making it leak tight and the electrical conductivity of solder joint is greatly improved.
3. Copper inside solder paste SAC305 enhances the wetting property of the solder & makes the solder joint more resistant to thermal circle fatigue.
4. No clean flux. The residue of Solder Paste Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5 after soldering is non corrosive and transparent, in most general applications there is no need to do cleaning.
5. Stable viscosity during the continuous printing process.
6. Lead free, compliant to ROHS & REACH.
Using & Storage of Lead Free Solder Paste Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5 SAC305:
1. Store Lead Free Solder Paste Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5 SAC305 in refrigerator at temperature between 0 to 10℃ to keep the paste in stable quality.
2. Solder paste Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5 must be taken out of the refrigerator at least 3 to 6 hours prior to use, so that it has enough time to turn to room temperature with the environment. Best ambient temperature will be 20 to 25℃.
3. We recommend using out the solder paste Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5 after the jar is open each time. The paste must be gently mixed for at least one minute before using. In case there’s still leftover paste after using, it must be tightly sealed and refrigerated when not in use. Before re-using, it’s a must to double check if the solder pastes hasn’t become separated or thicken to its usual state.
4. Read TDS of lead free solder paste SAC305 before using.