Tin Lead Solder Paste 50/50 Sn50Pb50
Tin Lead Solder Paste 50/50 Sn50Pb50 is a paste that is mixed with a no clean flux with tin lead alloy powder 50/50. It consisted of 50% tin and 50% lead.
Basic information of Tin Lead Solder Paste 50/50 Sn50Pb50:
Powder size: Type 3, 25 to 45 microns. Other sizes of powder available upon requests.
Flux: No clean type (about 11.5%)
Melting Point: 183℃ to 214℃
Packing: Jar or Syringe.
Weight: 200g/jar, 500g/jar, 1000g/jar, 2000g/jar or other weight as per customers’ requirements.
Color & Appearance of Paste: Metallic grey paste form.
Applications of Tin Lead Solder Paste 50/50 Sn50Pb50:
Solder paste 50/50 is mainly used for SMT (surface mount technology) of PCB assembly, BGA etc. Solder paste is suitable for assembly of small electronic parts or soldering projects by stencil printing. Tin lead solder paste Sn50Pb50 is generally soldered through reflow soldering method.
Feature of Tin Lead Solder Paste 50/50 Sn50Pb50:
1. Good wetting property. Solder paste 50/50 is fast melting & wetting easily.
2. No clean flux. The residue of tin lead solder paste Sn50Pb50 after soldering is non corrosive and transparent, in most general applications there is no need to do cleaning.
3. Stable viscosity during the continuous printing process.
4. Bright & firm solder joints after soldering.
5. Cost wise it's quite affordable when comparing to solder paste 63/37 or lead free solder paste.
Using & Storage of Tin Lead Solder Paste 50/50 Sn50Pb50:
1. Recommended storage of tin lead solder paste 50/50: kept in refrigerator at temperature between 0 to 10℃.
2. Solder paste Sn50Pb50 must be taken out of the refrigerator at least 3 to 6 hours prior to use. This will give the paste enough time to come to thermal equilibrium with the environment.
3. We recommend using out the solder paste 50/50 after the jar is open each time. Mix the solder paste gently for at least one minute after fresh jar is open. In case there’s still leftover paste after using, it must be tightly sealed and refrigerated when not in use. Before re-using, it’s a must to double check if the solder pastes hasn’t become separated or thicken to its usual state.
4. Read and follow TDS of solder paste Sn50Pb50 before using.