|Name:||Solder Bar 63/37 (Sn63Pb37)|
|Name:||Tin Lead Solder Bar 63/37|
|Form:||Bar / stick|
|Place of origin:||China|
Tin Lead Solder Bar 63/37
Tin Lead Solder Bar 63/37 is a bar solder made of 63% of tin and 37% of lead, it's also known as Sn63Pb37. The tin lead alloy 63/37 has long existence in the market, it is cast into shape of bars or stick which is used for dip soldering and wave soldering.
Characteristics of Tin Lead Solder Bar 63/37
1. The bar solder Sn63Pb37 has the eutectic melting point which means the liquidus & solidus temperature are same.
2. This is the lowest melting point of all tin lead solders, it's to be used for where temperature limit is crucial.
3. Good wetting and fluidity, good bonding of soldering point.
4. Very low dross.
5. Compatible to major brands of flux.
6. Use in high tech electronic applications where lower surface tension and hole filling ability is essential
Applications of Tin Lead Solder Bar 63/37
The alloy 63/37 solder bar (Sn63Pb37) is designed to used for electronic soldering either by dip soldering or wave soldering, or solder soldering of metals and plumbing.
Packing of Tin Lead Solder Bar 63/37
1. The Sn63Pb37 solder is available in bar form.
2. Each solder bar is around 0.5kgs
3. Every 25kgs are packed in a carton
4. Special shape of bar or customized packing could be possible to be managed with additional cost.
5. All cartons are placed onto plastic pallets and wrapped with PVC Film as seaworthy packing, easy for folk-lift operation.
Storage and Handling of Tin Lead Solder Bar 63/37
1. Store the solder bars in dry & non-corrosive place.
2. The solder bar has an indefinite shelf life when stored in a dry, non-corrosive environment. The surface may lose its shine and appear a dull shade of gray. This is a surface phenomenon and is not detrimental to product functionality.
3. Make sure you select a proper flux to go with the solder bar because all bars are without flux.
4. Read MSDS & TDS of solder bar 63/37 (Sn63Pb37) before soldering