|Name:||Solder Bar 55/45 (Sn55Pb45)|
|Name:||Tin Lead Solder Bar 55/45|
|Form:||Bar / Stick|
|Place of origin:||China|
Tin Lead Solder Bar 55/45 (Sn55Pb45)
The solder bar 55/45 (Sn55Pb45 type) is a lead and lead alloy solder, consisted of 55% tin and 45% lead. It has middle to low range melting point, that can be used for dip soldering or wave soldering for electronic components, or used to solder metal sheets such as copper roofing etc.
We accept both big orders and small orders. Big orders will be delivered by sea, small order will be delivered by courier service. Contact us, Whatsapp / Wechat:008613450770997 ; Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org , or fill in the Contact Form in the bottom of this page.
Characteristics of Tin Lead Solder Bar 55/45
1. Solder bar 55/45 (Sn55Pb45) is made of pure tin and lead, with very little dross.
2. Very close to eutectic temperature, melting point of 183-203℃
3. Good fatigue resistance combined with low melting point.
4. Good electrical conductivity and good bonding strength, shearing strength.
Applications of Tin Lead Solder Bar 55/45
The Solder Bar 55/45 (Sn55Pb45) is used in applications where large volumes of solder are needed for tinning and sheet metal work or plumbing. It is designed for electrical, electronic and mechanical applications requiring bar solder through dip soldering or wave soldering. Tin and lead alloy solder is not recommended for high stress applications of cooling industry, and it's prohibited to be used for soldering of drinking water pipes.
Packing of Tin Lead Solder Bar 55/45
1. The 55/45 solder is available in bar form or so called stick form.
2. Each solder bar 55/45 is around 0.5kgs
3. Every 25kgs are packed in a carton
4. Special shape of bar or customized packing could be possible to be managed with additional cost.
5. All cartons are placed onto plastic pallets and wrapped with PVC Film as seaworthy packing, easy for folk-lift operation.
Storage and Handling of Tin Lead Solder Bar 55/45
1. Store the solder bars in dry & non-corrosive place, avoid direct sun-light.
2. The solder bar has an indefinite shelf life when stored in a dry, non-corrosive environment. The surface may lose its shine and appear a dull shade of gray. This is a surface phenomenon and is not detrimental to product functionality.
3. Make sure you select a proper flux to go with the solder bar because all bars are without flux, XF Solder bar 55/45 are compatible to most of the flux produced by major brands.
4. Read MSDS & TDS of solder bar 55/45 (Sn55Pb45) before soldering