Tin Lead Solder Bar 20/80
Tin Lead Solder Bar 20/80 (Sn20Pb80), which means the ingredient of tin is 20% while the ingredient of lead is 80%. This alloy of solder is considered as a high melting temperature solder, as the higher percentage of lead make the alloy can resist more heat. The appearance of Sn20Pb80 will look a bit more dull, not as silvery color as the high tin alloy.
We accept both big orders and small orders. Big orders will be delivered by sea, small order will be delivered by courier service. Contact us, Whatsapp / Wechat:008613450770997 ; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com , or fill in the Contact Form in the bottom of this page.
Features of Tin Lead Solder Bar 20/80
1. This bar alloy has a high melting point of 280℃, so for applications where a heat resistance solder is needed, this solder alloy can be considered, it's compatible to application of high working temperature components.
2. This alloy is also a budget cost because of low tin inside.
3. Good wetting and fluidity.
Applications of Tin Lead Solder Bar 20/80
For general soldering purpose and special applications of soldering that needs higher melting temperature.
Packing of Tin Lead Solder Bar 20/80:
1. This solder is cast into bar form.
2. Each bar weighs about 0.5kgs
3. The bars will be stuffed into cartons at every 25kgs.
4. For exportation, we use plastic pallets to load the cartons, make it easy for folk-lift operation.
Notices for using & storage of Tin Lead Solder Bar 20/80:
1. Storage: Sn20Pb80 solder bar must be stored in a dry , non-corrosive environment between 10°C-40°C. The bars with proper storage is considered as infinitive shelf-life though the surface of the bar might turn dull as time goes by, this is not considered as quality problem and the bars still can be used.
2. This is a leaded solder alloy, it's illegal and prohibited to used it for portal water pipes.
3. Read & follow MSDS before using.