|Name:||Solder Bar 45/55(Sn45Pb55)|
|Name:||Tin Lead Solder Bar 45/55|
|Form:||Bar / Stick|
|Place of origin:||China|
Tin Lead Solder Bar 45/55 (Sn45Pb55)
The tin lead solder bar 45/55 is consisted of 45% of tin (Sn) and 55% of lead (Pb). This is a medium qualidy grade of the whole tin lead solder bar family. This is a low to mid-range melting point of bar solder.
We accept both big orders and small orders. Big orders will be delivered by sea, small order will be delivered by courier service. Contact us, Whatsapp / Wechat:008613450770997 ; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com , or fill in the Contact Form in the bottom of this page.
Characteristics of Tin Lead Solder Bar 45/55
1. Melting point at 183-227℃, it's a mid-range temperature soft solder bar.
2. Reasonable electrical conductivity.
3. Good wetting & liquidity properties, little dross.
4. Compatible to most flux of the major brands.
Applications of Tin Lead Solder Bar 45/55
This solder bar is a general purpose alloy that commonly used for copper drain piping, tin plating, seaming joints of sheet metal etc, but it's illegal to use it for portable water piping because this is a leaded alloy. Also it's used for generally purpose of soldering for electronic products of medium quality requirements.
Packing of Tin Lead Solder Bar 45/55
1. This alloy Sn45Pb55 is cast into bar forms.
2. Each bar at a weight of around 0.5kgs
3. Every 25kgs are packed into a carton
4. For export, we have plastic pallets to load the cartons for easy-approach for folk-lift to operate.
5. If you need special shape of the bars or customized carton, consult our sales team.
Notices for storage and handling of Tin Lead Solder Bar 45/55
1. Store the bar solder 4/55 at dry and non-corrosive place and avoid direct sunlight.
2. The bar solders are expected to have infinitive shelf life though as time goes by, surface of the bar might turn a bit dull.
3. Use proper abrasive to remove the burrs of the surface or the grease of the surface in case of needed.
4. Read & follow TDS & MSDS.