Tin Lead Solder Bar 60/40 (Sn60Pb40)
The 60/40 alloy solder bar (Sn60Pb40 type) is made of 60% tin and 40% lead, this leaded bar solder has quite similar to Sn63Pb37 type. It's made out of virgin metals and with very little impurities.
We accept both big orders and small orders. Big orders will be delivered by sea, small order will be delivered by courier service. Contact us, Whatsapp / Wechat:008613450770997 ; Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org , or fill in the Contact Form in the bottom of this page.
Characteristics of Tin Lead Solder Bar 60/40
1. Solder bar 60/40 (Sn60Pb40) is of high purity of metal.
2. Very close to eutectic temperature, melting point of 183-191℃
3. Good fatigue resistance combined with low melting point.
4. Reasonable shear strength and fatigue properties.
Applications of Tin Lead Solder Bar 60/40
The Solder Bar 60/40 (Sn60Pb40) is used in applications where large volumes of solder are needed for tinning and sheet metal work or plumbing. It is designed for electrical, electronic and mechanical applications requiring bar solder, also for soldering of copper roofing and plumbing.
Packing of Tin Lead Solder Bar 60/40
1. The 60/40 solder is available in bar form or so called stick form.
2. Each solder bar of Sn60Pb40 is around 0.5kgs
3. Every 25kgs are packed in a carton
4. Special shape of bar or customized packing could be possible to be managed with additional cost.
5. All cartons are placed onto plastic pallets and wrapped with PVC Film as seaworthy packing, easy for folk-lift operation.
Storage and Handling of Tin Lead Solder Bar 60/40
1. Store the solder bars in dry & non-corrosive place, avoid direct sun-light.
2. The solder bar has an indefinite shelf life when stored in a dry, non-corrosive environment. The surface may lose its shine and appear a dull shade of gray. This is a surface phenomenon and is not detrimental to product functionality.
3. Make sure you select a proper flux to go with the solder bar because all bars are without flux, XF Solder bar 60/40 are compatible to most of the flux produced by major brands.
4. Read MSDS & TDS of solder bar 60/40 (Sn60Pb40) before soldering