|Name:||Solder Wire 45/55 (Sn45Pb55)|
|Name:||Tin Lead Solder Wire 45/55|
|Core:||Rosin Flux 2.2% or solid core without flux|
|Wire diameter:||0.2mm to 3.2mm|
Tin Lead Solder Wire 45/55 Sn45Pb55
Tin Lead Solder Wire 45/55 is a lead-containing soft solder alloy, made of Sn45 (45% of tin) and Pb55 (55% of lead) with a rosin flux core at 2.0%. It's available in many wire diameter ranging from 0.2mm to 3.2mm.
We accept both big orders and small orders. Big order will be delivered by sea, small order will be delivered by courier service.
Whatsapp / Wechat: 008613450770997 ; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com , or fill in the Contact Form in the bottom of this page.
Features of Tin Lead Solder Wire 45/55
1. Excellent solder joint reliability
2. Superior joint strength
3. Excellent thermal & Mechanical fatigue resistance
4. Low cleaning required after solder joint
5. The solder wire 45/55 (Sn45Pb55) is compatible with high temperature alloys.
Applications of Tin Lead Solder Wire 45/55
For Electronic & Electrical Assemblies & general purpose soldering either by hand solder or feed soldering. Besides for electrical industrial, this alloy can be made into 1.6mm or 3.2mm wire diameter to be used for soldering of plumbings, to join the gap between copper pipes and the fittings. But do not use it for drinking water pipe because this solder contains lead.
Packing of Tin Lead Solder Wire 45/55:
1. The 45/55 solder wire (Sn45Pb55) is available in many wire diameter & with different sizes of spools. We have ranging from 100g/spool, 200g/spool to 500g/spool or even 1000g/spool for client's option. Generally for repair shops or home use, small sized spool is more suitable, while for factory manufacturing purpose big spool is better.
2. Small size spool is generally packed at 20pcs/box (such as 100g/spool, 200g/spool). Big size spool is generally packed at 10pcs/box (such as 500g/spool, 1000g/spool).
3. Boxes will eventually be put into cartons making it better protected from damage during transportation.
4. We have plastic pallets to load the boxes, suitable for folk-lift operation and make it easier for shipping.
5. If you need us to print your own private labels for the reels, we can manage for you with additional cost.
Storage & Handling of Tin Lead Solder Wire 45/55
1. Do not Fire anything near storage area.
2. Store in Dry, Cool and Non-Corrosive environment.
3. Wear Personal Protective Equipment while Handling.
4. Wear Personal Protective Equipment while Processing.
5. Read and follow MSDS & TDS of Solder wire 45/55 (Sn45Pb55)