|Name:||Solder Wire 20/80 (Sn20Pb80)|
|Name:||Tin Lead Solder Wire 20/80|
|Core:||Rosin Flux 2.2% or solid core without flux|
|Wire diameter:||0.2mm up to 3.2mm|
Tin Lead Solder Wire 20/80
Tin Lead Solder Wire 20/80 is of alloy Sn20Pb80, which means the ingredient of tin is 20% while the ingredient of lead is 80%. XF Solder wire is furnished with a rosin flux at nominal 2.2% which is eventually distributed inside the wire as a single core, during using there's no need apply flux again. This alloy of solder wire is considered as a high melting temperature wire, as the higher percentage of lead make the alloy can resist more heat. The appearance of Sn20Pb80 will look a bit more dull, not as silvery color as the high tin alloy.
We accept both big orders and small orders. Big order will be delivered by sea, small order will be delivered by courier service.
Whatsapp / Wechat: 008613450770997 ; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com , or fill in the Contact Form in the bottom of this page.
Features of Tin Lead Solder Wire 20/80
1. High melting point of 280℃, compatible to application of higher working temperature components.
2. Solder wire alloy Sn20Pb80 has very economic cost because of low tin alloy.
3. Good wetting and fluidity.
4. Low material cost.
Applications of Tin Lead Solder Wire 20/80
For soldering of lighting manufacturing such as soldering of lamp cab, or for other general soldering purpose.
Packing of Tin Lead Solder Wire 20/80:
1. The solder wire 20/80 (Sn20Pb80) comes in diversified wire diameter and generally weight of each spool is to be nominated by client, namely make to order. Standard options we have 100g/spool, 200g/spool, 500g/spool, 1000g/spool (max) at the moment.
2. Small size spool is generally packed at 20pcs/box (such as 100g/spool, 200g/spool). Big size spool is generally packed 10pcs/box (such as 500g/spool, 1000g/spool).
3. Boxes will eventually be put into cartons making it better protected from damage during transportation.
4. Seaworthy plastic pallet will be used to place the cartons and whole pallet fully wrapped with pvc film.
5. We also accept to do OEM for clients.
Notices for using & storage of Tin Lead Solder Wire 20/80:
1. This is a comparatively high melting temperature soft solder, make sure you use the right solder iron tip and apply the right high enough temperature.
2. Read and follow the TDS & MSDS before using the Sn20Pb80.
3. Storage: 20/80 rosin cored solder wire must be stored in a dry , non-corrosive environment between 10°C-40°C.