|Name:||Solder Wire 30/70 (Sn30Pb70)|
|Name:||Tin Lead Solder Wire 30/70|
|Alloy:||Tin Lead Sn/Pb|
|Core:||Rosin Flux 2.2% or solid core without flux|
|Application:||Soldering of Lighting products etc|
Tin Lead Solder Wire 30/70
Leaded solder wire 30/70 (known as Sn30Pb70) is a soft solder composed of 30% of tin (Sn30) and 70% of lead (Pb70) by weight, and with a rosin flux core. It's considered as a mid-range to high temperature solder. It's comparatively an economic composition among the tin lead alloy, and because of the higher percentage of lead, the melting point is higher and the appearance of the wire looks a bit dull comparing to Sn63Pb37 or Sn60Pb40. The wire is available in diameter ranging from 0.2mm to 3.2mm.
We accept both big orders and small orders. Big order will be delivered by sea, small order will be delivered by courier service.
Whatsapp / Wechat: 008613450770997 ; Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org , or fill in the Contact Form in the bottom of this page.
Features of Tin Lead Solder Wire 30/70
1. Solder alloy 30/70 (Sn30Pb70) has melting point at 183⁰C (Solidus) and 257 ⁰C (Liquidus)
2. Good wetting property & fluidity.
3. High melting point, compatible to high temperature components.
4. Good electrical conductivity.
Applications of Tin Lead Solder Wire 30/70
Usual electronic component, PCB soldering; copper plate solder and copper tube, stainless steel welding & other general purpose soldering.
It's also being used quite a lot for the manufacturing of lighting such as LED lights.
Packing of Tin Lead Solder Wire 30/70:
1. The solder wire alloy Sn30Pb70 is available in many wire diameter & with different sizes of spools. We have ranging from 100g/spool, 200g/spool to 500g/spool or even 1000g/spool for client's option. Generally for repair shops or home use, small sized spool is more suitable, while for factory manufacturing purpose big spool is better.
2. Small size spool is generally packed at 20pcs/box (such as 100g/spool, 200g/spool). Big size spool is generally packed at 10pcs/box (such as 500g/spool, 1000g/spool).
3. Boxes will eventually be put into cartons making it better protected from damage during transportation.
4. We have plastic pallets to load the boxes, suitable for folk-lift operation and make it easier for shipping.
Storage & Handling of Tin Lead Solder Wire 30/70
1. Do not Fire anything near storage area.
2. Store in Dry, Cool and Non-Corrosive environment.
3. Wear Personal Protective Equipment while Handling.
4. Wear Personal Protective Equipment while Processing.
5. Read & follow our TDS & MSDS of solder wire 30/70 (Sn30Pb70) before using