|Name:||Solder Wire 30/70 (Sn30Pb70)|
|Name:||Tin Lead Solder Wire 30/70|
|Alloy:||Tin Lead Sn/Pb|
|Core:||Rosin Flux 2.2% or solid core without flux|
|Application:||Soldering of Lighting products etc|
Tin Lead Solder Wire 30/70
Leaded solder wire 30/70 (known as Sn30Pb70) is a soft solder composed of 30% of tin (Sn30) and 70% of lead (Pb70) by weight, and with a rosin flux core. It's considered as a mid-range to high temperature solder. It's comparatively an economic composition among the tin lead alloy, and because of the higher percentage of lead, the melting point is higher and the appearance of the wire looks a bit dull comparing to Sn63Pb37 or Sn60Pb40. The wire is available in diameter ranging from 0.2mm to 3.2mm.
Features of Tin Lead Solder Wire 30/70
1. Solder alloy 30/70 (Sn30Pb70) has melting point at 183⁰C (Solidus) and 257 ⁰C (Liquidus)
2. Good wetting property & fluidity.
3. High melting point, compatible to high temperature components.
4. Good electrical conductivity.
Applications of Tin Lead Solder Wire 30/70
Usual electronic component, PCB soldering; copper plate solder and copper tube, stainless steel welding & other general purpose soldering.
It's also being used quite a lot for the manufacturing of lighting such as LED lights.
Storage & Handling of Tin Lead Solder Wire 30/70
4. Wear Personal Protective Equipment while Processing.
5. Read & follow our TDS & MSDS of solder wire 30/70 (Sn30Pb70) before using